You’ll love the soft cooling comfort of the Complete Sleeprr Gel Infused pillow
- Premium extra-soft memory foam shapes to your head and neck and provides spine support.
- One side lower contour, other side higher contour – the choice is yours.
- Inserts and noodles can be adjusted or removed to find your most comfortable fit.
- Scalloped under-edges allow shoulders to slip snugly beneath the pillow.
- Gel infused memory foam regulates and cools body temperature.
- Contour pillow shape helps to keep the airways open.
- Recommended by more than 1000 Australian healthcare professionals.
Designed in conjunction with health professionals to help with a range of conditions and ailments
- hot flashes
- night sweats
- overheating during sleep
- headaches and migraine reduction
- improves neck and shoulder pain
- assists with sleep apnea and snoring
- encourages side sleeping
- improves posture and general wellness
Designed to provide full cervical neck support
An incredibly comfortable contoured cervical neck support pillow – extra soft gel-infused memory foam moulds and shapes to your head and neck, promoting correct spinal alignment and providing ample support to the spine. The noodles in the foam surface can be removed to further enhance softness.
The contoured design ensures the head and neck are properly cushioned and supported during sleep, helping to open airways and promote good breathing patterns. Side sleeping is encouraged, snoring minimised and neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness alleviated.
Cooling gel relieves night sweats, hot flashes and overheating
Gel infused memory foam responds to body temperature, delaying heat buildup and providing a cooling effect – wonderful relief from night sweats or the hot flashes so many women experience during menopause.
The pillow comes encased in a ‘breathable’ open weave removable pillow slip. Proudly Australian made & owned.
Therapeutically contoured, the Complete Sleeprrr pillow has two easily removable and inserts that allow you to change the shape and height of the pillow to suit your comfort and postural needs. This takes the risk out of your pillow being too high, too low, too hard or too soft. It’s all so simple. One size suits all with this amazing memory foam pillow!
Four different Complete Sleeprrr’s to choose from
- Complete Sleeprrr Gel Infused: Extra soft memory foam infused with cooling gel technology to regulate temperature and help keep you cool all year round.
- Complete Sleeprrr Original: Soft memory foam – our most popular option.
- Complete Sleeprrr Plus: Firmer density memory foam best suited to broader frames.
- Complete Sleeprrr Deluxe: Traditional foam with a firm density for those that prefer traditional foam over memory foam.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
|No.174455 Device: Pillow
|38cm wide x 52cm long x 14cm & 12cm high
|100% Australian made Visco Elastic Cell with Silica Gel Immersion
|Open weave polyester
|Country of Manufacture
Easily adjust the height and shape
Foam inserts can be easily removed and adjusted to change the height and shape of the pillow.
Easily adjust the firmness
Foam noodles can be easily removed to adjust the firmness of the pillow – the more noodles you remove, the softer the pillow becomes.
Temperature responsive to help keep you cool
Gel infused memory foam that responds to body temperature, delaying heat build-up and providing a cooling effect. The pillow is encased in an open weave cover designed for ultimate air flow.
Premium Australian made memory foam
Visco Elastic Memory Foam is a premium foam that is temperature sensitive and responds to the warmth of your body. With a super soft feel it actively moulds and shapes to your head and neck to provide spine support.
Soft open weave mesh cover
A premium breathable, soft cotton mesh cover designed to protect your pillow and provide additional comfort under your pillow slip.
Proudly Australian made & owned
Our Complete Sleeprrr range are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by health professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.