Simple, reliable design in three foam options:
- Carved from a single piece of high quality Australian made foam.
- Optimal neck support pillow.
- Three foam options – memory foam, traditional foam, or traditional foam deluxe.
- One side slightly higher than the other to suit different frame sizes.
- ‘No bounce’ construction promotes nestling effect for neck and head.
- Designed to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness.
- Helps keep airways open which may help alleviate snoring or asthma.
- Open cell foam structure enables good air flow.
- No toxins, no CFC’s, and no heavy metals.
- Suitable for side and back sleepers.
- Designed in conjunction with Australian health professionals.
Designed in conjunction with health professionals to help with a range of conditions and ailments.
- Reduces headaches and migraines linked to postural issues
- Improves neck and shoulder pain
- Assists with sleep apnea and snoring
- Encourages side sleeping
- Improves posture
Choose from a range of foams and sizes
The Tranquillow Contoured Pillow is available in three types of foam – memory foam, traditional foam and traditional foam deluxe.
Both memory foam and traditional foam are the softest of the options available and are the most popular. These foams are medium density soft structured foams that are soft in feel but firm enough to provide anatomical support to the head, neck, and spine. For those that like to feel like the pillow is moulding to their head, we recommend the memory foam option.
For those that prefer a firmer pillow we recommend the traditional foam deluxe (yellow in colour). This foam is quite firm and will not suit those that like to mould into their pillow. It will however provide an incredibly supportive sleep surface for those that like a rigid support.
Three Foam Choices
Memory foam (soft) – Available in children’s, small or standard sizes
Traditional foam (soft) – Available in children’s, small and standard sizes
Traditional foam deluxe (firm) – Available in small, standard, queen, and king sizes.
Each foam option is also available in multiple sizes
|32 cm wide x 43 cm long x 8 cm and 7 cm high
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
|No.174455 Device: Pillow
|36.5 cm wide x 56 cm long x 11 cm and 10 cm high
|40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 13 cm and 12 cm high
|40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 14 cm and 13 cm high
|40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 15.5 cm and 14 cm high
|Memory Foam Medium
|51cm long x 38cm wide x 12.5 cm high side and 11 cm low side
|Memory Foam Low
|51cm long x 38cm wide x 11.5 cm high side and 10 cm low side
|Inner Memory Foam
|Visco Elastic Memory Foam
|Inner Regular foam
|All-new 100% open cell ‘breathing’ urethane foam
|Country of Manufacture
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cotton Cover Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.
Straightforward design to align the spine
Carved from a single piece of premium Australian made foam, the Tranquillow Pillow is a simple therapeutic design to cradle the head, support the neck, and align the spine.
Three foam options to choose from
Available in three types of foam – soft memory foam that moulds to the head, soft traditional foam or traditional foam deluxe for more rigid support.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Tranquillow Pillow range are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by health professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.