You’ll love the benefits of the Family Pillow
- Contour encourages good posture and open airways.
- Higher and lower sides for different body frames.
- Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder to slip snugly under pillow.
- Therapeutic pillow designed to help alleviate neck and shoulder stress.
- Holds its shape.
- Absorbs movement.
- Hypo-allergenic and anti-allergen.
Designed to help with a range of conditions and ailments
- neck and shoulder pain
- tension through the vertebrae
- lower back ailments and pain
- spinal soreness and stiffness
- poor posture
Gently contoured therapeutic pillow to encourage correct spinal alignment
The gentle, classic contour of the Family Pillow supports the neck and head and maintains the alignment of the spine during sleep. This helps to keep the airways open which may in turn minimise snoring or other breathing difficulties.
Each pillow has a high and low side – choose to sleep on the side most comfortable for you.
Supports the neck and head, and maintains the alignment of the spine during sleep
The Family Pillow features a two part construction:
- Top layer of slow recovery ‘eggfoam’ designed to diffuse pressure on the neck.
- Base of heavy-density premium quality foam which cushions and absorbs movement.
- Cushions & comforts with even neck support.
Super-soft luxurious eggfoam surface diffuses pressure.
- Deluxe pillow base makes for continued comfort and support.
- Holds its shape!
- Classic contour supports your neck.
- Family Pillow has a size to suit every physique & sleeping position.
Available in four different sizes
There is a Family Pillow to suit every member of the family including kids aged 6+.
- High Profile: for broad shoulders and side sleepers only.
- Medium Profile: for those who like good support for sleeping on back and side.
- Low Profile: for adults who prefer a low pillow, or kids from 9 years upwards.
- Junior Profile: specially designed to support kids aged from 6-8 years, or adults who are restricted to back sleeping.
To improve the life-span and general protection of your Family pillow we recommend the use of the Naturelle Pillow Protector in medium size.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
|No.174455 Device: Pillow
|38 cm wide x 55 cm long x 9 cm and 8 cm high
|38 cm wide x 55 cm long x 11 cm and 10 cm high
|38 cm wide x 55 cm long x 13 cm and 12 cm high
|High profile (extra layer)
|38 cm wide x 55cm long x 14.5cm and 13cm
|Inner Regular foam
|All-new 100% open cell ‘breathing’ urethane foam
|Open weave soft polyester
|Country of Manufacture
Inner: Air pillow regularly. Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Pillow Cover: Normal wash and Dry. Do not use chlorine bleach. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of cover, leave cover permanently on the pillow). And cover with your own slip.
Pressure diffusing technology
The top layer of slow recovery ‘egg-foam’ is designed to diffuse pressure on the neck while the base of heavy-density premium quality foam cushions and absorbs movement.
Four sizes to suit all body shapes, sizes and sleeping positions
Choose from Junior, Low, Medium or High profiles depending on your body size and how you like to sleep.
The classic contour of the pillow supports the neck and spinal alignment. Scalloped under-edges allow the shoulder to comfortably slip under the pillow when side-sleeping to avoid shoulder stress.
Proudly Australian made & owned
Our Family Pillow range are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Designed by health professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.