Support your Delicate Baby’s Neck when travelling with a Baby Pillow
The Baby Traveller Pillow is a specially designed neck pillow to holds the baby’s head and neck in a secure, safe and comfortable position for more restful sleep during travel times.
Easy to pack! This travel pillow for babies is designed for use in the car seat, carrying case or stroller.
Recommended for infants from ages 2-5 years.
Provide a Comfortable Sleep to your Baby when travelling thanks to these unique features:
- Nestles and supports the neck and head and prevents the baby’s head from lolling sideways.
- Designed for use in baby’s car seat and stroller.
- Breathable high quality broderie anglaise cover to keep baby cool.
- Lined and filled with all new allergy resistant polyester fibre.
- Adjustable ribbon ties for support and comfort.
- Gentle on baby’s skin.
- Fully machine washable Pillow.
- Portable, lightweight and compact.
- Inner circumference tape-reinforced, providing added strength and shape retention.
- Reduces Neck Pain.
The perfect shaped pillow with a soft, gentle support for baby’s neck
The Baby Traveller Neck Support Pillow has an ergonomic design with adjustable ties, a ‘breathable’ broderie anglaise cover, lined and filled with polyester fibre and is lightweight and easily washable.
The Baby Traveller Neck Support Cushion is soft, and cuddly and provides children and infants with a friendly shoulder to lean on.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Children should never be left unattended or unobserved when in a restraint.
Proudly Australian Made
Our products are expertly crafted in Australia by Therapeutic Pillows, our family-owned and operated business, celebrating 50 years of excellence. We adhere to world-class manufacturing, health, and safety standards, showcasing our commitment to quality as a proud Australian-owned company.
Designed by Health Professionals
We consult with Australian chiropractors, physiotherapists, osteopaths and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.