A specialised pillow with the following benefits:
- V-shaped memory foam traction points provide gentle traction and softly stretch the spine
- Anatomical support to align your neck and spine when either sleeping on your back or side
- Suitable for side and back sleepers
- High density Australian made memory foam combined with polyester fibre filling
- Made and designed in Australia
Designed by health professionals to provide the following therapeutic benefits:
- Gently lifts and stretches the head aways from the shoulders (cervical traction)
- Reduce neck and shoulder pain
- Provides anatomically correct support for your head and neck
- Keeps spine correctly aligned while side or back sleeping
- Alleviates neck, head, and back pain
High Density Australian Made Memory Foam
High quality memory foam provides excellent traction and longevity so pillow will last over time. The filling can be accessed for removal or refluffing over the life of the pillow to ensure the right amount of comfort for each user.
The pillow is comfortable enough to sleep on but will also give you the support that you need.
Proudly Australian made
Our Traction pillow is proudly designed and made in Australia. Tested by our inhouse sleep doctors, they meet our strict quality standards and live up to our mission of helping Australians to sleep and feel better.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
|No.174455 Device: Pillow
|Length: 60cm Width: 35cm Height: 14cm
|100% polyester fibre fill.
|Inner Memory Support
|100% Australian Made Visco Elastic Memory Foam.
|100% Pure cotton japara
|Country of Manufacture
As pillow is made up of a mixed construction with the polyfill inner and memory foam it is difficult to wash so we recommend prevention of getting dirty rather than cleaning once it is dirty.
General: To help the lifespan and generally protect the pillow we recommend the use of the Naturelle Pillow Protector in medium size.
After use simply shake and plump pillow, or less regularly (via the zip access) tease the filling apart to restore Traction\’s body as required.
V-shaped memory foam inserts gently help to lift the head away from the shoulders providing a gentle stretch. Perfect for back and side sleepers, though it can take a night or two to get used to the unique shape of the pillow.
Provides support to the head and neck and keeps the spine in correct alignment, gently relieving neck and shoulder pressure.
Premium Australian made memory foam
High quality memory foam provides excellent traction and longevity so pillow will last over time
Proudly Australian made & owned
Our pillows are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by health professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.