Your kids will love the benefits of the Family Pillow Junior
- Contour encourages good posture and open airways.
- Higher and lower sides for different body frames.
- Scalloped under-edges allow shoulder to slip snugly under pillow.
- Therapeutic pillow designed to help alleviate neck and shoulder stress.
- Holds its shape.
- Absorbs movement.
- Hypo-allergenic and anti-allergen.
Designed to help with a range of conditions and ailments
- neck and shoulder pain
- tension through the vertebrae
- lower back ailments and pain
- spinal soreness and stiffness
- poor posture
Gently contoured therapeutic pillow to encourage correct spinal alignment
The gentle, classic contour of the Family Pillow Junior supports the neck and head and maintains the alignment of the spine during sleep. This helps to keep the airways open which may help to minimise breathing difficulties. The pillow has a high and low side so your child can choose to sleep on the side most comfortable for them.
Superb comfort with maximum support
- The pillow contains a two-part Dimple foam construction guaranteed to hold its supportive shape and characteristics. Combining a top layer of slow recovery ‘eggfoam’ designed to diffuse pressure on the neck and head, and a base layer of heavy-density premium quality foam which cushions and absorbs movement.
- It comes in a premium ‘breathable’ mesh cover
- Mild contour provides gentle, yet supportive, comfort for your child’s head and neck.
- Head and neck are cushioned through use of premium grade super-soft eggfoam on the pillow’s surface which helps to evenly distribute body pressure during sleep.
- Base of heavy density Deluxe Foam which cushions and absorbs movement, making for continued comfort and support.
- Features higher and lower sides as well as contour variance for maximum individual support and comfort for side or back sleeping.
- Shoulders are supported by scalloped under-edges which allow shoulder (when side sleeping) to slip snugly under pillow for close-knit fit.
- Great for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as open airways are supported, encouraging better breathing patterns.
- Fits standard pillowcases.
- Premium breathable mesh cover that’s easy to remove and wash.
- Australian made and designed, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Proudly Australian made & owned
Our Junior Profile Family Pillows for Children are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
There is a Family Pillow suitable for every member of the family!
- High Profile: for broad shoulders and side sleepers only.
- Medium Profile: for those who like good support for sleeping on back and side.
- Low Profile: for adults who prefer a low pillow, or kids from 9 years upwards.
- Junior Profile: specially designed to support kids aged from 6-8 years, or adults who are restricted to back sleeping.
To improve the life-span and general protection of your Family pillow we recommend the use of the Naturelle Pillow Protector in medium size.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number
|No.174455 Device: Pillow
|38 cm wide x 55 cm long x 9 cm and 8 cm high.
|Inner Regular Foam
|All-new 100% open cell ‘breathing’ urethane foam
|Open weave soft polyester. Removable. Place your own pillowcase over this cover.
|Country of Manufacture
Pressure diffusing technology
The top layer of slow recovery ‘egg-foam’ is designed to diffuse pressure on the neck while the base of heavy-density premium quality foam cushions and absorbs movement.
The classic contour of the pillow supports the neck and spinal alignment. Scalloped under-edges allow the shoulder to comfortably slip under the pillow when side-sleeping to avoid shoulder stress.
A Family Pillow for every member of the family
Four different sizes available – choose from Junior, Low, Medium or High profiles depending on your body size and how you like to sleep.
Proudly Australian made & owned
Our pillows are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian family owned and run company, using world class manufacturing and health and safety standards.
Designed by health professionals
We consult with Australian chiro’s, physio’s, osteo’s and naturopaths to design therapeutic products that provide relief from discomfort caused by a range of health conditions.